What is the recipe for culinary success? Take a classic Italian risotto, replace rice with delicious Polish spelt, add vegetables and spices loved by the inhabitants of both countries and… now! Enjoy the taste and simplicity of preparation. The spelt grain has a deep, distinctive flavor, which is a great base for sweet tomatoes, red pepper and herbs used in this dish That is why we knew that such a combination is a culinary delight, and the nutritional value of the dish will give you energy, satisfaction and pleasure for the rest of the day.
Suitable for vegans, without flavor enhancers, with low fat content.
A method of preparing:
- Pour the contents of the bag and the sachet into a bowl.
- Pour about 200 ml of boiling water, mix thoroughly.
- Leave it covered for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the groats absorb water.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pot.
- Pour the contents of the bag and the sachet into the pot and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Pour 250 ml of cold water, mix thoroughly.
- Cook covered over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the groats absorb water.
- 90 g package contains 1 portion.
* (76.1%), dried vegetables in varying proportions * [tomato, onion, red pepper, garlic] (19.3%), spices, salt [, * parsley, thyme *] (2.5%) , sugar *, maltodextrin *, natural flavors, * organic ingredients.