We offer a brave, perfectly balanced dish with a blend of intense, exotic spices. The basis here is puffed rice with a fluffy texture and a velvety structure. The mosaic of spices that has been added to it gives the dish a surprising, exotic expression, characteristic of Indian cuisine. Rice is no longer boring with Soligrano. Try its new version in the Indian edition!
Suitable for vegans, without flavor enhancers, with low fat content.
A method of preparing:
- Pour the contents of the bag and the sachet into a bowl.
- Pour about 250 ml of boiling water, mix thoroughly.
- Leave it covered for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice absorbs the water.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pot.
- Pour the contents of the bag and the sachet into the pot and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Pour 250 ml of cold water, mix thoroughly.
- Cook covered over low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the rice absorbs the water.
- 100 g package contains 1 portion.
White puffed rice (83%), vegetables dried in varying proportions [onion, red pepper, parsley, tomato, garlic] (10.6%), spices [salt, coriander, turmeric, cumin, pepper, chili, cinnamon, cloves , nutmeg, ginger] (5%), natural flavors, powdered vinegar (apple cider vinegar, spirit vinegar), sugar, dried concentrated lemon juice. The product may content gluten.