Fluffy buckwheat with beetroot, spinach and rosemary is a dish we are very proud of. This perfectly selected composition of buckwheat, aromatic beetroot, lightness of spinach, seasoned with a rosemary note, is a bold variation for Polish cuisine. You will prepare this wholesome, tasty meal in just a few minutes, maintaining unusually high taste and health values. The product was created for people who value comfort, and unwilling to give up the highest quality, which we get thanks to the use of natural, traditional porridge and organic vegetables.
A product with a high fiber content, no added sugars, an easy-to-prepare low-fat meal, just a little water to get a great result.
A method of preparing:
Alternative preparation method:
- Pour the contents of the bag and sachet into the bowl.
- Pour about 200 ml of boiling water, mix thoroughly.
- Leave covered for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until the porridge absorbs water.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a saucepan.
- Pour the contents of the bag and sachet into the pan and fry for about 30 seconds.
- Pour 250 ml of cold water, mix thoroughly.
- Cook covered on low heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally until the porridge absorbs water.
- The 70 g pack contains 1 serving.
Puffed buckwheat (72.9%), dried vegetables in variable proportions [beet (11.4%), tomato, spinach (1.4%), garlic, onion, parsley] (22.1%), spices [pepper black, oregano, thyme, rosemary (0.2%), basil] (4.3%), natural flavors, dried concentrated lemon juice. The product may contain gluten